Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How this started

I met Sean a few years back and since we have been pretty inseperable. He saved my life in his own way and ever since then I had vowed to do my best to repay him anyway that I could. A few weeks back I had noticed Sean kinda walking funny,almost a limping gesture. I mentioned that maybe we should schedule a doctors appointment and he agreed with me to do so. The day of his doctors appointment he had to work. While at work he fell and was unable to get back up. Sean is only thirty two and has never been sick a day in his life. He was sent by his work to the doctor and they decided to do a Cat scan. I recieved a call from him from the hospital that evening telling me about falling at work. He told me I needed to come to the hospital and I asked him why? He asked me if I really wanted to know over the phone and I told him yes. he told me they had found a tumor in his brain and he had been admitted to the hospital. I literally just broke down.

No comments:

Post a Comment