Saturday, September 5, 2009

Seans appointment with the Chemotherapist

The chemo doctors pretty much went over the same thing the radiologist did with a few differences. The oncologist stated Sean would not have to go back through surgery even though the surgeon had stated it was a possibility. They also want to do radiation and chemo together as well as place a new port in Seans chest. They also did a CAT scan friday and we are waiting to hear if they noticed anything with that one. I will update as we go

No comments:

Post a Comment