Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday & Seans progress

Sean slept on the couch last night again. He still isn't walking and is still not able to use the restroom without assistance. He also is relying on me to feed him as well as hold his cup so he can drink. I am using a straw to make it a little easier on him and he is still in a pretty good mood. He is frustrated with alot of what is going on and I cannot help but feel bad and a little helpless with making him heal faster. He is eating and not complaining as much about any back or arm pain which is great. He is really antsy though and I am trying to keep him from getting to bored having to sit in one place all day. My only real concern besides the fact he feels he needs to urinate alot is he has not mentioned needing to have a bowel movement which is something that cannot be gone without for real long. I will update as I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment