Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday once more

Sean is at 90% saturation on his oxygen. He has a temp of 103.1 and he seems really tired. I am not sure what the next few days will hold but I wanted to write down my status I put earlier on facebook concerning Sean and I. I will update when I have more to add.

Status:
Watching Hockey with Sean in the MICU. I am content to know that our relationship is what most people only dream of having & for that we have been so blessed. We have never had to fake being happy, we have never been a couple to scream & fight, we have always made the best of what we had & didn't have. I am so happy to have had him in my life, to spend the time we have together, loving each other and loving to be with each other and able to know what love really is. I love you Sean & you will always be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment