Friday, June 11, 2010

Almost Two months

Its has almost been two months since my sweet Sean left us. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of him. I have moved from where I was living and am now in West Virginia with my mother which is a good thing. Seans memorial was very nice even though some of his family was not able to attend we did celebrate him and everyone seemed to enjoy the memorial. We cooked out and everyone recieved a necklace with a word deemed for them as a keepsake. We also let loose balloons with messages for Sean and had a really nice table set up for him with pictures, balloons, candles and of course Seans cremains. Since is death his family and I have talked about getting a memorial stone for Sean at Father Solanus Church in Michigan as well as a memorial stone at the new Red Wings Stadium. We have also talked of planting a tree in honor of Seans year long battle with Cancer. I miss him so greatly and I am looking into writing a book about Sean and his courage throughout his battle with this monster disease. I just hope he knows how much we all love him and miss him and knows he will forever be in our hearts. I love you Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment